How to Use Beard Balm
1. Purchase Monster beard balm.
2. Using your finger, scoop up the desired amount (for taming fly-aways, a dime-sized dab should work; for styling of longer beards, more of a quarter-size)
3. Smear the balm into your palm, and rub it between your hands. The balm should melt pretty easily between your palms.
4. Apply the balm as you would the oil, by combing your fingers up through your beard, then wiping them back down again.
5. Once the balm is worked into your beard, you should be able to do a little shaping. You can do this with a brush or comb, or simply by using your fingers. Some basic shaping should be easy to achieve with your hands, and with a bit of smoothing you should see the more wily hairs of your beard brought to bear!
- Beard balm offers some of the same benefits as beard oil, with the added bonus of providing some hold. It's better for more established beards.
- You can use both oil and balm as the same time, to get the best of both worlds! There is oil in the balm, so if you use both, consider using a smaller amount of oil, lest ye become to greasy!