If you're looking for the most complete beard solution available, well, you've found it. Beard Monster offers the most complete beard kit available. It includes everything you need to take your beard from "hair growing out of your face" to "awesome mane of a majestic celestial lion." In other words, it's a fully stocked arsenal to fight the war against a dry, nasty beard.
Your tools include:
- Beard oil, to help prevent dry, itchy beard-skin and keep your beard hair nice and soft. (1 oz. square or 2 oz. skull bottle)
- Beard balm, to thicken and sculpt your beard. (2 oz.)
- Beard wash, to wash your beard without drying it out. (4 oz.)
- Original Scent Beard Conditioner, to soften up that mane (4 oz.)
- Mustache wax, to keep your 'stache out of your mouth and straight on point. (1 oz.)
- Boar bristle brush, to help distribute oils throughout your mane.
- Carbon antistatic comb, for combing. Ya know.
- Trimming Scissors to keep your beard and mustache straight.
For a more detailed description of the fragrances, click here.
- Bigfoot: Northwest cedar.
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced rum and orange
- Vampire Hunter: Tobacco & spice (cigars)
- Wolfman: Pine forest
- Zombie Killer: Tobacco, pine, & sweet tea
- The Reaper: Tea tree & mint
- Witch Doctor: Lime, orange, and coconut
- The Creature: Cedar, pine, frankincense, & bergamot
- Viking: Subtle woodsy scent with nutty, grassy, and citrusy notes.
- Gravedigger: Smokey, earthy and fresh, like after a summer rain.
- Psycho Clown: Sweet blood orange and vanilla.
- Jack the Ripper: Vanilla and lavender.
This complete kit comes packaged in a sleek black gift box, which looks great when it's given as a gift. I mean sure it looks great either way, but you know.
Pictured option: Creature