MONSTER Beard Balm is perfect for conditioning your beard hair through the use of coconut oil and our signature oil blend. It's best used with MONSTER Beard Oil, as the oil helps with the notoriously dry skin under the beard, though some people prefer to use the balm alone.
You may find that our Beard Balm helps to condition your beard itself even better than oil alone, and there's a reason for that. The shea butter in the blend helps create a moisture seal that locks the oils in, allowing for longer-lasting conditioning. Think of Beard Oil as a daily treatment for your underbeard skin, and Beard Balm as a sort of leave-in conditioner for the hair itself.
The Beeswax in our balm will give you some light styling hold, turning your mane from a wily monster into a moldable mass of awesome. Our beeswax is locally sourced in Oregon, USA (little known fact: Oregon bees are nearly 5 times more metal than the average bee).
- Thickens your beard naturally with shea butter and beeswax.
- Beeswax provides some style and hold, transforming your beard from a monster mane to a mold-able mass of awesome.
- The natural, unrefined shea butter in our beard balm creates a barrier for moisture, effectively sealing in both your natural skin oils and your Beard Monster beard oil. It's especially effective when used after applying beard oil, as a way to extend the effect of the oil.
- The four different base oils (coconut, almond, jojoba, and meadowfoam seed) in the balm work together to keep your beard soft and moisturized, while providing a subtle shine.
For a detailed description of all of our fragrances click here.
- Bigfoot: Northwest cedar.
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced rum and orange
- Vampire Hunter: Tobacco & spice (cigars)
- Wolfman: Pine forest
- Zombie Killer: Tobacco, pine, & sweet tea
- The Reaper: Tea tree & mint
- Witch Doctor: Lime, orange, and coconut
- The Creature: Cedar, pine, frankincense, & bergamot
- Viking: Subtle woodsy scent with nutty, grassy, and citrusy notes.
- Gravedigger: Smokey, earthy and fresh, like after a summer rain.
- Psycho Clown: Sweet blood orange and vanilla.
- Jack the Ripper: Vanilla and lavender.
- Hellfire: Cinnamon whiskey (Limited Edition)
Ingredients: Water, local beeswax, unrefined natural shea butter, emulsifying wax, pure coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, vegetable glycerine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
*Any statements about essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please don't take our information as medical advice.