Monster beard oil is handmade in the Pacific Northwest. We use a proprietary blend of oils, each with its own special powers. When brought together in the right proportions, these oils - almond oil (for your beard hair), jojoba oil (for you skin), and meadowfoam oil (for both) - create a moisturizing, dandruff-fighting, luster enhancing, beard hair softening conditioner that is without parallel.
In addition to the essential oils used for each unique fragrance, all Monster beard oils contain tea tree oil, grapefruit oil, and lavender oil. This dark trinity of oils has strong antiseptic, anti-fungal, and mood-enhancing effects that make every application of oil that much better.*
Our famous Skull bottles are available in 2 oz. and 4 oz. sizes, and are great for reusing. They also make a great gift if you're buying for someone else (trust us; no one has ever been disappointed by getting one of these wicked bottles).
- Natural, plant-derived oils keep your beard and skin hydrated and healthy.
- Helps to prevent beard dandruff and the itch associated with growing and keeping a beard.
- Softens your beard, making it feel better to you and anyone lucky enough to touch it.
- Tea tree and lavender help keep your beard clean and fight dandruff.*
- Grapefruit oil is a known mood enhancer, giving you a little boost each time you use it.*
Ingredients: prunus dulcis oil, simmondsia chinesis oil, limnanthes alba oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
Our fragrances are listed (and briefly described) below. For a detailed description of all fragrances, click here.
- Bigfoot: Northwest cedar.
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced orange, with rum accents
- Vampire Hunter: Fine cigars (spiced tobacco)
- Wolfman: Pine forest
- Zombie Killer: Tobacco, pine, & sweet tea
- The Reaper: Tea tree & mint
- Witch Doctor: Lime, orange, and coconut
- The Creature: Cedar, pine, frankincense, & bergamot
- Jack the Ripper: Vanilla and lavender.
- Viking: Subtle woodsy scent with nutty, grassy, and citrusy notes.
- Gravedigger: Smokey, earthy and fresh, like after a summer rain.
- Psycho Clown: Sweet blood orange and vanilla.
*Statements regarding essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. We're not doctors.