MONSTER's Black Metal Beard Wash is specially formulated to to show the maximum respect to your beard's natural oil. Cleansers of any sort will strip oil away, but the ones you find in this beard shampoo are gentle, pulling away dirt and oil without stripping it completely dry. It's still best to follow it up with our MONSTER Beard Conditioner, but the wash on its own won't be as harsh as others you've used.
All ingredients are eco-friendly and biodegradable. We include rich, hydrating oils infused with natural, herbal ingredients that promote healthy hair growth, a burst of beneficial essential oils, and provide a smooth finish with silk amino acids.
You won't need to use much; just a dime-sized portion of our beard shampoo will leather up nicely and clean your entire beard.
- Won't dry your beard out like other soaps and shampoos thanks to our unique oil-based recipe.
- Activated charcoal powder boosts the cleansing power.
- Contains tea tree oil - one of nature's most effective cleaning agents.*
- Contains lavender oil - great for hair and skin*
- An excellent lather that is silky, soft, and not overly heavy.
- Natural oil infused with our 5 key ingredients helps make the wash silky and hydrating.
For a detailed description of our fragrances, click here.
- Bigfoot: Northwest cedar.
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced orange, with rum accents
- Vampire Hunter: Tobacco & spice (cigars)
- Wolfman: Pine forest
- Zombie Killer: Tobacco, pine, & sweet tea
- The Reaper: Tea tree & mint
- Witch Doctor: Lime, orange, and coconut
- The Creature: Cedar, pine, frankincense, & bergamot
- Jack the Ripper: Vanilla and lavender.
- Viking: Subtle woodsy scent with nutty, grassy, and citrusy notes.
- Gravedigger: Smokey, earthy and fresh, like after a summer rain.
- Psycho Clown: Sweet blood orange and vanilla.
*Any statements about essential oils are not evaluated by the FDA.