The Skull - Beard Oil
You're not an ordinary dude. Why would you want your beard oil to come in an ordinary bottle? Ditch the old amber and grab yourself a skull full of the best beard oil in the industry.
Beard Monster oil is craft beard oil made in the pacific northwest. We use a proprietary blend of oils, each with their own special power. When brought together in the right proportions, these oils - almond oil (for your beard hair), jojoba oil (for you skin), and meadowfoam oil (for both) - create a moisturizing, dandruff-fighting, luster enhancing, beard hair softening conditioner that is without parallel.
In addition to the essential oils used for each unique fragrance, all Beard Monster oils contain tea tree oil, grapefruit oil, and lavender oil. This dark trinity of oils has strong antiseptic, anti-fungal, and mood-enhancing effects that make every application of oil that much better.*
So where do we get the skull bottles? Interesting story there. We hunt and slay demonic imps, and skin them for their bones. Interestingly, their skulls are made of black glass, so with minimal treatment they're ready to be used for oil (our cleaners are very thorough; every bottle is guaranteed 99% demon blood free).
- Natural, plant-derived oils keep your beard and skin hydrated and healthy.
- Helps to prevent beard dandruff and the itch associated with growing and keeping a beard.
- Softens your beard, making it feel better to you and anyone lucky enough to touch it.
- Tea tree and lavender help keep your beard clean and fight dandruff.*
- Grapefruit oil is a known mood enhancer, giving you a little boost each time you use it.*
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Creature: Frankincense & cedar
- Ghostly Pirate: Blood orange and spiced rum
- Gravedigger: Earthy & fresh (strong oakmoss)
- Jack the Ripper: Lavender & vanilla
- Psycho Clown: Blood orange & vanilla
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Vampire Hunter: Spiced tobacco (strong clove & green tobacco)
- Viking: Vetiver & cedar
- Witch Doctor: Tropical citrus (strong lime)
- Wolfman: Balsamic pine
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea, honeysuckle, and pine trees
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!
For a more detailed fragrance list, click here.