Fragrance: Cedar. Seriously. This oil is scented with four different types of cedar, including blood cedar, a deep red essential oil distilled from the heartwood of the cedar tree. This fragrance is great for anyone who prefers woodsy scents.
Our beard balm is perfect for conditioning your beard hair through the use of coconut oil and our signature oil blend, locking in moisture with shea butter, and providing styling hold with natural, locally sourced beeswax.
- Thickens your beard naturally with shea butter and beeswax.
- Beeswax provides some style and hold, transforming your beard from a monster mane to a mold-able mass of awesome.
- The essential oils in the Bigfoot blend are known to contain anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.*
- The natural, unrefined shea butter in our beard balm creates a barrier for moisture, effectively sealing in both your natural skin oils and your Beard Monster beard oil. It's especially effective when used after applying beard oil, as a way to extend the effect of the oil.
- The four different base oils (coconut, almond, jojoba, and meadowfoam seed) in the balm work together to keep your beard soft and moisturized, while providing a subtle shine.
Ingredients: Water, local beeswax, unrefined natural shea butter, emulsifying wax, pure coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, vegetable glycerine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
*Any statements about essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please don't take our information as medical advice.