Jack the Ripper Beard Wash
The Victorian gentleman who wishes to attract the ladies of London must wear the finest fragrance. A simple blend of vanilla and lavender make up this oil's aroma, insuring that the lovelies at the Ten Bells pub will be all over you.
Our beard wash is specially formulated to not dry your beard out. We use ingredients that will clean your beard without stripping it of its natural oils. All ingredients are eco-friendly and biodegradable. We include rich, hydrating natural oil infused with ingredients that promote healthy hair growth, a burst of beneficial essential oils, and provide a smooth finish with silk amino acids.
Perhaps the most unique aspect of Black Metal Beard Wash is the "black" part - activated charcoal powder. Charcoal is a great facial cleanser, helping insure that the critical, sensitive skin under your beard gets the best cleaning we can offer. Yes, the wash itself is black. Don't freak out; it's a good thing.
You won't need to use much; just a dime-sized portion of our beard shampoo will lather up nicely and clean your entire beard.
- Won't dry your beard out like other soaps and shampoos thanks to our unique oil-based recipe.
- Contains tea tree oil - one of nature's most effective cleaning agents.*
- Contains lavender oil - great for hair and skin*
- An excellent lather that is silky, soft, and not overly heavy.
- Natural oils infused with our 5 key ingredients helps make the wash silky and hydrating.
- Activated charcoal powder helps cleanse dirt and oil.
*Any statements about essential oils are not evaluated by the FDA.
This is the beard oil that will not be blamed for nothing.