Viking Beard Balm
From the frozen northlands comes a beard balm fragrance worthy of a seafaring warrior.
This beard balm has a complex fragrance profile, different from many other balms. The base is a bold blend of cedar and sandalwood, with warm vetiver as a nutty, grassy mid-note. Citrus oils sit on top of the blend, lifting the scent up from a soothing base to something a bit more lively. For us, the blend calls the mind the deck of a Viking warship (minus all the blood).
- Thickens your beard naturally with shea butter and beeswax.
- Beeswax provides some style and hold, transforming your beard from a monster mane to a mold-able mass of awesome.
- Contains grapefruit oil, believed to be a mood-lifting essential oil.*
- The natural, unrefined shea butter in our beard balm creates a barrier for moisture, effectively sealing in both your natural skin oils and your Beard Monster beard oil. It's especially effective when used after applying beard oil, as a way to extend the effect of the oil.
- The four different base oils (coconut, almond, jojoba, and meadowfoam seed) in the balm work together to keep your beard soft and moisturized, while providing a subtle shine.
Ingredients: Water, local beeswax, unrefined natural shea butter, emulsifying wax, pure coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, vegetable glycerine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
*Any statements about essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please don't take our information as medical advice.