Fragrance: Lime, orange, vanilla, and a touch of coconut.
Like all of our beard balms, the base of this beard softening, styling, volumizing monster is local beeswax, natural (unrefined) shea butter, coconut oil, and our signature oil blend. This is the perfect combination to provide you with conditioning and styling hold, lock in the moisture from your oil, and tame that monster mane.
The Witch Doctor brews a potion made of local fruits for his beard, and the beards of his people. The tropical shaman knows there is power in the lime and the orange, and adds them to his oil for maximum efficacy. We’ve struck a bargain with this magic medicine man, and he’s granted us the use of his recipe, which is bottled herein. Be careful; it’s likely to attract more potential suitors than you’re prepared to handle!
- Thickens your beard naturally with shea butter and beeswax.
- Beeswax provides some style and hold, transforming your beard from a monster mane to a mold-able mass of awesome.
- Contains lime oil, believed to be a strong antiseptic, particularly great for fighting psoriasis.*
- The natural, unrefined shea butter in our beard balm creates a barrier for moisture, effectively sealing in both your natural skin oils and your Beard Monster beard oil. It's especially effective when used after applying beard oil, as a way to extend the effect of the oil.
- The four different base oils (coconut, almond, jojoba, and meadowfoam seed) in the balm work together to keep your beard soft and moisturized, while providing a subtle shine.
Ingredients: Water, local beeswax, unrefined natural shea butter, emulsifying wax, pure coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, vegetable glycerine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
*Any statements about essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please don't take our information as medical advice.