You're not an ordinary dude. Why would you want your beard oil to come in an ordinary bottle? Ditch the old amber and grab yourself a skull full of the best beard oil in the industry.
Beard Monster oil is craft beard oil made in the pacific northwest. We use a proprietary blend of oils, each with their own special power. When brought together in the right proportions, these oils - almond oil (for your beard hair), jojoba oil (for you skin), and meadowfoam oil (for both) - create a moisturizing, dandruff-fighting, luster enhancing, beard hair softening conditioner that is without parallel.
In addition to the essential oils used for each unique fragrance, all Beard Monster oils contain tea tree oil, grapefruit oil, and lavender oil. This dark trinity of oils has strong antiseptic, anti-fungal, and mood-enhancing effects that make every application of oil that much better.*
So where do we get the skull bottles? Interesting story there. We hunt and slay demonic imps, and skin them for their bones. Interestingly, their skulls are made of black glass, so with minimal treatment they're ready to be used for oil (our cleaners are very thorough; every bottle is guaranteed 99% demon blood free).
- Natural, plant-derived oils keep your beard and skin hydrated and healthy.
- Helps to prevent beard dandruff and the itch associated with growing and keeping a beard.
- Softens your beard, making it feel better to you and anyone lucky enough to touch it.
- Tea tree and lavender help keep your beard clean and fight dandruff.*
- Grapefruit oil is a known mood enhancer, giving you a little boost each time you use it.*
Ingredients: prunus dulcis oil, simmondsia chinesis oil, limnanthes alba oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, lavandula angustifoium (lavender) oil, fragrance
Our fragrances are listed (and briefly described) below. For a detailed description of all fragrances, click here.
- Bigfoot: Northwest cedar.
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced orange, with rum accents
- Vampire Hunter: Tobacco & spice (cigars)
- Wolfman: Pine forest
- Zombie Killer: Tobacco, pine, & sweet tea
- The Reaper: Tea tree & mint
- Witch Doctor: Lime, orange, and coconut
- The Creature: Cedar, pine, frankincense, & bergamot
- Viking: Subtle woodsy scent with nutty, grassy, and citrusy notes.
- Gravedigger: Smokey, earthy and fresh, like after a summer rain.
- Psycho Clown: Sweet blood orange and vanilla.
- Jack the Ripper: Vanilla and lavender.
- The Ghoul: Vanilla chai spice (Halloween 2019)
*Statements regarding essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. We're not doctors.